BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Best Friends





As we all know, friends can be a really big pain sometimes. But you love them no matter what. That's how my Best Friends are. We all know and love Jakie and Brianna. They have been with me through just about everything. The good, the bad, and the ugly. We seem to get into trouble alot together too. Though as we get older the trouble lessens. ;) Anyways, Brianna and I have been best friends since 4th grade. That's alomost 10 years! I don't know how I put up with her so long and vice versa. But we do and I love her for it. Now Jakie on the other hand, we have been best friends since about 6th grade, so almost 8 years. He know everything there is to know about me and I know just about everything about him. Scary right? lol I love these two people so much! They are always here for me and me for them. I think God for putting these two wonderful people in my life! I would lead a very boring life without them. :)

4 comments:

Jana McVay said...

AWWWWWWWW!!! That's sweet!

BTW, I like the background change. Much easier to read!! (huh Jarron?) LOL

Jarron said...

righto sister. baby blue is better than bright pink. however, I was very pleased to see the writing was readable. bravo heather!!

ps... how come there's no picture of me on here?? i mean, come on now. who's the greatest guy in the world, and why isn't my picture on your blog? I'm very dissappointed. btw since you feel really bad now, i'm sure there's a good one of me somewhere in our senior trip pics that you'd love to add of me.

Jarron said...

i was talking about the font color btw.lol

Brianna said...

Awww!! i feel so loved and yes life would be very different without me but i feel honered and yes jarron you are awesome too lol