BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

BUMMED!!!

I am so bummed! Alicia Mills text me on the 4th of July saying she had gotten engaged. So exciting! :) Then she called me last night to catch up on things. How am I doing, how is she doing, how did paul propose.............all that good stuff. And then while we were talking, in between her dad yelling n asking questions about how I am, she asked me to be in her wedding! I was so excited n said of course. When is the wedding??? Then she said.......Feb 13! Well that put a damper on things for us. :( My due date is Feb 15 so I can't be in the wedding. My luck I would go into labor during the ceremony. "Does anyone object?" And there I go running and screaming out the door in labor! Lol What a picture that would be. So anyways, I told her I couldn't be in it but I would definitely do my very best to be there. And I told her I would help with anything I could. That's the best I could do. I'm really bummed about not being in the wedding. She's hoping I have the baby before so she can see it. That would be awesome. Well that's the latest news in my life, for now.

1 comments:

Jana McVay said...

How exciting for Alicia!!!!! Too bad you can't waddle down the aisle for the wedding...that would be cute!!! ;-) JK