BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 2, 2008

My Honeybun....lol

Anyone that knows me knows of my best friend Brittany. She is so beautiful, fun and outgoing. She is one of the craziest people I know..... in a good way. :) There is never a dull moment with her around. We always have a blast no matter what we are doing. Whether we are running around at the beach or exploring random volcanos. lol *which we did both. Brit is always there for me no matter what. One thing that I really love about her is her random sense of humor. We have so many inside jokes. The one that really makes us laugh is "Doesn't that itch?" It's better not to ask cuz it's just one of those "you had to be there things." She is the best. I am her Buttercup and she is my Honeybun. And no one can ever change that! I love you Brit!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww thanx buttercup!!!!

i love you too!!!!

love always..
-britt(honeybun)