BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Aw my Erica!!

Oh my dearest Erica,family I am going to miss you so much when you leave. You have done so much for me these last few months. You have been here for me and befriended me. You are so wonderful! You are an awesome person and I don't know what I'm going to do without you. :( Who will wake me up every morning? Who will go on random starbucks runs with me? Who will I go out to eat with now? Oh Erica, I am going to miss you so much. You have been a tremendous blessing to me. You have been a big influence in my life. Your example has helped me to become more involved in church. Thank you so much Erica! I am going to miss you so much! You better come stay with me when you visit! I LOVE YOU ERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather

4 comments:

Erica Rose said...

OMW HEATHER!!!! I AM SO GONNA CRY! I love you so so SO much too! I will definitely miss you! I will still try to wake you up every morning... But it's a 3 hour difference so emphasis on the TRY lol! OMW I am still in shock. You did it for me??? And all that nice stuff for me? It's all because I love you! Honestly Heather, I don't know when it was that we started getting close, but I do remember it was not just when you needed me, but I needed you too! We help each other! LOVE YOU SO MUCH

Heather said...

Oh Erica it's gonna suck when you leave. Maybe Ill get a good afternoon text lol or a super early one lol! Gots to hang out before I leave!!! Love ya!

Erica Rose said...

Yes we definitely do!!! I can't believe I only have about two weeks left with you!! :(

Heather said...

I know! :( It's sad!!! But we'll make the best of it!! :)