BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Day 4

So, this week seems to be going by fast, the only downfall is that I can never remember what day it is. I'm getting all mixed up. Well, anyways, today was a pretty good day. I woke up at 6:40 got ready, and went to the hotel breakfast again with my parents. It was pretty good today. My potatos were soft this time. We got the convention center around 8 or so. We had a few last minute things to get ready so we worked on getting it done til the show floor opened. It was a pretty good day there were lots of women there. It was so cold in the building though. Dan and I went for a starbucks run. I was so tired I knocked out in the car. We got our coffee and went back to the convention center. That was about 2 so we only had 4 more hours left to work. It went by pretty fast. The only weird thing about today is one of the Expo guys kept circling our booth and staring. So I have a stalker lol. Ima try to get a pic of him tomorrow so everyone can see. Well, I bought alot of scrapbook stuff today, which is funny since I like never scrapbook. lol I got some really cute stuff tho. But anyways we left at 6 to go to dinner with another couple from the show. We went to some mexican buffet only to find they were closed, so we went to a seafood buffet and they were super expensive, so we ended up at cracker barrel. Oh my! It was an experience. It took them forever to seat us, our waitress came fairly quickly to take our orders. But it took 20 minutes for her to bring out our drinks, and or food came 2 minutes later, the problem was we hadnt even gotten our salads yet. And the food, UGH, of the food. My mashed potatos and mac and cheese were sitting up out so long they looked fake. They were all hard n gross. So needless to say the manager came out, we got two free meals, and thats that. lol We came back to the hotel, I took a shower and now I am on here. Again. So hope you enjoy the pics and the updates. It's keeping me entertained. Miss you all.

2 comments:

Erica Rose said...

Wow! Poor Heather! It looks like you have not had very many good dining experiences lol!!! I love Cracker Barrel. Can't say that I have ever had a problem... Must be those Georgia restaurants. lol just kidding. But, I do know that they have been slow everytime we go in... I just figured it was cuz I was used to the Californian pace!

Jarron said...

HEY...HEY...HEY... hahaha!! get it? oh well. hey, that's awesome about all the great and fun things going on. so happy to hear that all is wonderful, viz, the elevator, cracker barrel, stockers, weather, etc. etc. That stinks that you won't be able to be here for Uncle Marty's revival starting tomorrow through next Tuesday. Oh well though. Que serĂ¡ serĂ¡ i guess, eh? lol