BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Good News!!!!

To all of you that don't know. I AM ENGAGED!!! My parents, Joe and I all went to Laguna Beach last night. We were walking around and Joe and I decided to go walk on the sand. I didn't think much of it since my moms foot is messed up and she couldn't walk in the sand. So Joe and I were walking and I looked over and saw three people that looked really familiar. I finally recognized them as Bro. and Sis. Serna and James. So I looked at Joe all confused, and then it hit me! He had this huge smile, and started kinda explaining. Then he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him!!!! It was so funny cuz my mom had missed the moment, lol so we had to redo it and Bro. Serna came running onto the beach to take pictures too. It was funny. So after that we went to this restaurant called El Callejon. So we had dinner and we all talked. It was awesome. Everyone is so happy and excited, but ESPECIALLY me n Joe. Oh yea, and he got be the coolest watch ever!!! It's LIME GREEEN!!! Oh, and he bought me a dog. So I'm prolly the only person that can say I got a lime green watch and a basset hound for my engagement!! I love it!!! :) So that's my news!!!

5 comments:

Erica Rose said...

CONGRATULATIONS MY FRIEND! I am so excited for you! Wish I could say it in person!! I'll be there for West Coast but you may not be going, but I'll be back in December! AWWWW!!! I MISS YOU! Congrats again!

Katie Booker said...

I'm sooooo very happy for you guys!!! How EXCITING!!!
You can move over to the "Married" life now! FUN FUN..and MORE fun =)
Love you girl!

Lozano Family said...

Congratulations Heather! We wish you both the very best. Much love, The Lozano Family

Sarrah D. said...

It all looks so sweet. Did you cry?

Bekki said...

Congratulations Heather!!! Yay for you and Joe!!