BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Who knew.......

That planning a wedding could very possibly drive a person to insanity? I think I have just about hit that point. And of course you know me, I can never do anything the easy way. I had to go and have 1 matron of honor, 1 maid of honor, 6 bridesmaids, and 2 candle lighters. Yes, that adds up to a total of 10 girls. Plus, the 2 flower girls and miniature bride. *Sigh, now I see why Beth and Jeremy eloped! It's not THAT bad yet! lol On the brighter side I did get my dress today. Only cost $540ish, and that's including the dress, the jacket, the shoes, the veil, and the outrageously priced undergarments. We have our invites all picked out, we're gonna be ordering them after christmas. And we are going to go see the cake lady hopefully this weekend. I was so disappointed with Sis. Betty Martin said she already had a wedding that day. :( So that's that!! PRAY FOR ME!!!! I could end up in a mental hospital before this is all over! lol

4 comments:

Katie Booker said...

You can do it girl!! You're gonna bust out a KILLER wedding!!! Can't wait to see how beautiful you are going to be!
Love ya

Heather said...

It better be a killer wedding if your helping me! lol Thank you so much for being here to get me through this! lol Love ya too.

Anonymous said...

LOL. Oh I remember those days. I think we all go through it sometimes. Just think you are not a party planner, yet you are expected to plan one of the most important days of your life, weird huh. Hang in there, it will be worth it and totally beautiful.

Heather said...

Let's hope so! lol Thanks for the support I need all I can get!