BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

One day closer.......

A close to another day. It's a nice feeling knowing that a few things have been accomplished. OK, so that's an understatement, it's an AWESOME feeling! This afternoon, after the ladies luncheon and after Joe's seem to be never ending paintball game, we went to corona and talked to lady that is going to be making our cake. She is a very nice lady, and seems to be reliable. I only hope that everything IS what it seems with her. Anyways, we also got some more of our Christmas shopping done, another huge relief. So, we went to Bed Bath and Beyond to register. We told the lady about 300 guests so she said we had to register for double that. That's 600 things to register for!!!!! Let me tell you, NEVER EVER EVER wear high heeled boots to register in!!!! My poor feet feel like I have blisters on top of blisters!!! So needless to say we made it to exactly 300 on the register thingy! lol I'm gonna have to go online and finish registering. That way I can do it in the comfort of my own home in my slippers!!! Oh! And another relief for me today is one of my bridesmaids, the one who just found out yesterday, poor girl! Has already gone to the store and ordered her dress!!! She's like my favorite right now! lol JK But I am very happy she didn't wait! I hope the rest of the will do the same! Only time will tell!

1 comments:

Lozano Family said...

I've tagged you!

Check my blog (Post - I've been tagged) to see why...

Thresa