BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Houston, We have a problem!


So I'm just sitting here thinking, and then it hits me. I CAN'T COOK!!!! What am I going to do? I'm not one of those girls who can't cook and marrys a guy who is like a cooking pro. Nope not me, neither Joe or I can cook. So I think our only options are Top Ramon, Grilled Cheese, and Peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches. The only thing a really know how to make that's good is chicken enchiladas, and I can't really cook that every night. lol So now I'm thinking I better start practicing, or secretly hire a chef to cook. lol There are things that come out of boxes that I can cook but I have no idea how to make the real stuff lol. I can't even bbq. I need advice and support! Somebody help!!! lol

0 comments: