BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 2008

Well, this year has gone by so fast. It didn't even seem like Christmas to me. It's crazy how each year goes by faster and faster. But, this Christmas was the best one I have ever had, by far. I got to spend it with the love of my life Joe! :) Which was an awesome gift all in itself. I also got to spend time with all of my family. So on Christmas Eve, Joe and I went with my parents to my Granny n Papa's house for dinner, afterwards Joe and I went over to his parents house, in seperate cars of course, lol. We had a great time. We got to spend time with his family and open gits with them, and of course play video games with James. That was our Christmas Eve. So Christmas morning, Joe came over and me, him, my mom, and dan all opened our gifts for each other. It was awesome, I got alot of great things, and some cooking utensils I need to learn more about (refer to last post). Joe got me some great stuff too!!! He got me a long dressy jacket, a cute skirt, and a pair of heels!!!! :) So after we opened gifts with my parents we all went over to my granny and papa's again. We had an awesome Christmas breakfast, which Joe and I had to practically inhale because we had to be at my dad's by 10 and it was 9:30 when we started eating. Anyways, we went to my dad's and opened gifts with him, my older sister Annie, her other half Larry and their three kids, Samariah, Ethen and Sarai, and Beth and Jeremy of course. We had a great time. After my dad's house we all drove over to my Grandma Whittakers house and ate a really good lunch. We met my Aunt Wanda, Uncle Hector an dmy cousin Vanessa there. And finally,Joe and I went back to my house and chilled with my parents. We both knocked out on the couches til everyone got there. Beth, Jeremy, Maxine, Nick, Anthony, Granny, Papa, Mom, Dan, Joe and I all opened more gifts n just spent time together. And then later on Balti, Theresa and their crew came over. We all hade a really great time! I love my family and all my friends. This has been the very best Christmas ever!!!!!!!

0 comments: