BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Time Flies

I can't believe that in 12 days I will be married. According to Ariana and a few others that means I am going to be old! How great that makes me feel! lol But I am so ready for all of this planning, stressing, and getting everything done to be over! Things have really come together, and I am very glad. Sis. Marxer has been a MAJOR blessing with doing all the alterations to our dresses. She is amazing. I love how so many people want to help. Sis. Estrada has offered to take charge of the kitchen, and several of the boys are going to help with clean up. And of course Holly Garrett is coordinating the wedding and helping me get it all together. And Katie Booker is doing the reception. I'm so thankful for them, and especially my parents n family. They have been awesome about helping get everything done. I love our family and our church family! They are all so wonderful! Thank you everyone for everything!!! Love you all!

3 comments:

Pierce Household said...

I can't believe you are all grown up and on the verge of getting married...now I feel old! We love you both!

Elizabeth said...

Can you believe that in three days you will be Heather Serna?! I can't believe it, but I'm sure it's more unrealistic for you.

Katie Booker said...

Whew!!! All done and over with...and without many major mishaps!!
I'm so glad I got to be a part of helping make YOUR day go smoothly!
You and Joe (and all the parents and family) were a blast to work with!
I love you BUNCHES!!!!