BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Day 10

Well, today was totally uneventful. For me anyways. So we left at 6 this morning went to McDonalds and then picked up the trailer and headed out. I slept most of the morning. We stopped at Cracker Barrel to eat. I basically just played on the computer today. I had alot to think about today. I think I wanna move away for like a year. I would miss everyone but I think I just really need to get away. Idk, just something I've been thinking about. But anyways. We're in Chicago now, a really ugly city. Tomorrow we're going to CHA it's like a craft convention. Where businesses go to see what new product is out that they might want to buy. They have alot of make-and-take-its. Like demonstrations that we get to do and keep so that shouldn't be too bad. At least I'll have something to do. Well that is it for tonight. Hopefully I'll have something more exciting to write abou tomorrow. ta-ta for now!

1 comments:

Jana McVay said...

Heather,
Have you ever thought about going to Bible college? Maybe you could try it for a year and see where that takes you? There are several different ones to choose from and some are better than others! LOL (I am not an expert on the ranking of said colleges, so I will refrain from giving my opinion)

If you do go away, we would all miss you!!! LOTS!!

The best thing to do is to pray and seek God's will about what He wants to have you do! Then, if you are willing and want to be IN His will, follow His leading! I will be praying for you!

Glad you are having a good time on your trip. It has been fun reading about what y'all do during all that traveling!