BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Day 2

So today is Dat 2 of my 27 day trip. I think it's 27 anyways lol. Today was a much better day than yesterday. I went to sleep bout 4 this morning, or 1 California time. Time change is so hard to get used to. Lucky for me mom let my sleep in til 10. We went to Cracker Barrel again and my pancakes we so tough and my hasbrowns were super greasy. Not a very good breakfast. But anyways after we ate me n mom went to Super Walmart n went shopping. I got a cute new sweater! After we spent a couple hours at wal mart we went to the airport to pick scooter up. Ugh that airport was so packed and people would stop in the middle of the road and pick up their people. No that we did that or anything...heehee. It was so crazy there. But anyways after the airport we went to Sams Club. Right when we got there a huge storm came through and the lights in Sams Club started flickering. They didn't go off though. Thank God. So we got done there n came back to the hotel and picked Dan up n went to Olive Garden for dinner. It was so good! Then we came back to the hotel, I took a shower, then helped price all the product that came in. After the pricing was done I straightened my hair with my new straightener which took FOREVER, or so it seemes. But now that I am done I am just chilling in my room once again updating my blog. There really isn't much else to do except read or play games. So I chose blogging. Here are some pics I took while driving around Atlanta today.

4 comments:

Bekki said...

Wow, sounds crazy! What are ya'll out there for a month for? I don't think I could be away from Cali that long. LOL.

Jarron said...

whoa! that's awesome. I didn't even know you were going. I guess that shows how much i rate, eh? jk lol

Erica Rose said...

A SWEATER IN THE SUMMER!!!! Are you crazy??? Lol! Aww that makes me wanna go back to Atlanta! I went in 2000 and spent a week there, but haven't been there since. Aww sounds like you are having.... ummm I would say fun, except you have seemed quite bored in your txts lol. But at least it is an adventure! hahah Oh and I remember seeing those Waffle houses everywhere when we drove out to Tennessee 2 years ago

Heather said...

Yes, Erica a sweater in the summer. lol It's actually a three quarter length sweater. It's cute. And jarron that just shows how much you pay attention. lol And Bekki, we are doing a scrapbook show here in Atlanta, then we leave sunday for arkansas, then that thurs we go to Chicago for a big convention for crafts, then to pennsylvania for another scrapbook show then home.