BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Full of Suprises!

So this last Sunday night I decided to take out Melody's potty chair, and see how she reacted to it. I wasn't really expecting much, but I set it up in her bathroom anyways. I took her diaper off and sat her on the potty chair, and introduced her to the potty and all the fun noises it makes. She didn't do much, just kinda checked it out. So we put her diaper back on, and went about our night.

Monday comes around, and we run errands all day. When we got home I decided to have Melody sit on the potty again and try to go. SHE WENT!!! She totally amazed me. Not only did she go once that night, but three times. She loves the noises it makes after she goes potty. She went this morning when she woke up, and again this afternoon when I got home from work. I know she is only 12 months and 1 1/2 weeks old, but if she goes then I am all for it!!! She doesn't tell me when she has to go or anything, but I try to take her every 15 - 20 minutes or after she has eaten or drank something. She does say potty after she goes, along with clapping and saying "YAY" with me. I'm super excited, and proud of her. Too bad I just bought a box of 108 diapers! lol I am one excited mommy!!!

0 comments: